Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness and Updates
- Presenter: Jeff Liang, Ling and Liang PLLC
- Length: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Date: January 21, 2021
Did your nonprofit organization receive a PPP loan in 2020? Have you applied for forgiveness through your lender? If not, join us to get your questions answered and be sure you understand what expenses qualify and what records you need to gather to ensure that you receive the forgiveness that will turn your loan into a grant.
- Overview of existing rules
- Changes to PPP forgiveness procedures, particularly the procedures for loans less than $150,000.
- Expansion of eligible expenses for use of loan proceeds and for forgiveness.
- Changes in length of covered period for expenditure of PPP funds.
- Second round PPP loan eligibility and procedures.
- Presentation Slideshow
- Form 3508 (full)
- Form 3508s
- Form 3508ez
- Key Bank Supporting Documentation list
- PPP 2.0 Borrower Application Form
- Loan Forgiveness Calculator from AICPA
- Past webinar recordings and resources for PPP Loan 1.0 (from May 2020 and July 2020)
- Archived webinar on the Shuttered Venue Operator Grant
- Continuing updates on the federal covid relief bill from Washington Nonprofits
- Covid Legal Clinics from Communities Rise
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Assistance from 501 Commons