Workers in Nonprofits pulls together information customized to nonprofits to help employers navigate the lifecycle of their workers. There are many components to employer compliance and no one way to support your workers. The discussion guide provides tools you can use throughout a worker’s journey with your nonprofit. People matter and your nonprofit workers are your most valuable asset.
What we cover in Workers in Nonprofits
- Introduction – what are we talking about and why it matters
- Align organizational needs, worker opportunities, and your employer philosophy
- Attract & Recruit talented workers right for your nonprofit
- Hire & Onboard – set your workers up for success
- Develop & Adapt to create an environment for workers to do their best work
- Transition work to make departures more positive for both the worker and nonprofit
Download the Workers in Nonprofits Guide and find a complete list of the resources available.